OFERTA PRAKTYK ERASMUS+ - BREPOLS PUBLISHERS
Brepols Publishers is an international academic publisher of works in the humanities.
The focus of its publications lies in primary sources from Antiquity, the Middle Ages and the Early Modern period.
Students (undergraduate, Master's candidates, PhD candidates) interested in working for Brepols Publishers (Thessaloniki, Greece office) through the Erasmus+ program, can contact us for further information (also see file attached) via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Brepols Publishers - Erasmus+ programme (traineeship)
- Duration: no less than 3 months (up to 12 months).
- Starting date: after August 2019, and as long as there is a vacancy in our office. It can be further discussed with the potential candidate.
- Working hours: 6 hours/day (from 08.30 to 14.30). A 30 minutes break is included.
- Leave: it is counted as extra from the working days. It is (1,67 x number of months). Eg. for a period of 6 months the number of leave days can be calculated as following: 1,67 x 6 = 10,02.
Therefore, the trainee should have to remain in the company for 6 months and 10 days.
- Skills: excellent communication skills; team player; broad knowledge of European history and cultures, across countries, periods, languages and disciplines
- Degree (relevant to):
Philology, Language & Literature, History, Archeology, Philosophy, Theology.
- Traineeship description:
supporting a team of Bibliographers working on Brepols Publishers' databases (L'Année philologique, International Medieval Bibliography, International Bibliography for Humanisme and Renaissance, Index Religiosus).
- Languange Requirements:
- English (C1 or C2).
- Good command of any other language will be considered as an advantage.
- Fees & Fundings:
- European Union-Erasmus+ programme funding (depends on the year and level of studies).
- 200€/per month from Brepols Pulishers as accomodation fees.
Brepols Publishing Services
Street: Ermou 55
Post Code: 54623
- Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org