Application process | STEP BY STEP
1. It is an open, totally online application process, no printed documents should be sent.
2. Read the instructions very carefully.
3. Make sure you are eligible and decide which target group you belong to.
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING TG 3 VERY CAREFULLY.
4. Check the academic offers of the partner universities and decide which university you will be applying to – you have 2 choices. Applicants from the WB can apply to the EU partner universities only, applicant from the EU partner universities can apply to the WB partner universities only.
5. Make sure that you fulfill language and other requirements of the potential hosting university. Detailed information is included in each offer.
6. Collect the required documents, write motivation statement.
7. Make sure the documents are in English (or are translated into English) and the motivation statement is well-written.
8. Create an account. You will receive a personalized link to your online application form.
9. Fill out the application form. Please note that you don't need to fill it out and submit at one time. There are 3 stages: personal data, selection of the programmes and hosting university(-ies), uploading the required documents.
10. Upload the required documents.
11. Submit the application.
12. Make sure that you have received a confirmation by e-mail.
If you have any specific questions how to apply, contact SIGMA Team: email@example.com
In case of administrative staff please apply through the academic staff
option, however, point your status out in a cover letter.