Eduroam project defines two wireless networks: eduroam-open and eduroam. Eduroam-open network allows you to access this website - here you can find all the instructions describing how to connect to eduroam network.
Internet access is available only through eduroam network.
Instructions describe eduroam network access configuration for all students and employees of Warsaw University, who have active account in Centrallnym Systemie Uwierzytelniania UW (UW Central Authentication System).
Users from other institutions participating in eduroam project should configure their access according to their instituion rules and instructrions .
how to configure eduroam access
Before accessing eduraom network, change your password on logowanie.uw.edu.pl
Basic information for students and employees of UW
- Wireless network name SSID: eduroam
- Privacy settings: WPA Enterprise
- Authentication: PEAP ( sometimes referred to as EAP-PEAP)
- Internal authentication: MSCHAPv2 (PEAP v. 0)
- Username: <PESEL>@uw.edu.pl
- Password: the same as in Centralny System Uwierzytelniania
- IMPORTANT: After recieving password for the first time or after resetting password at deanery please change your password at: https://logowanie.uw.edu.pl/
Instructions for selected OS:
- Microsoft Windows Vista / 7
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Apple Mac OS X
- Linux Fedora 14
- Apple iOS (iPhone / iPad)
Unfortunately we are unable to create instruction for every operating system and mobile device. It should be possible to configure them according to "Basic information" section.