Eduroam project defines two wireless networks: eduroam-open and eduroam. Eduroam-open network allows you to access this website - here you can find all the instructions describing how to connect to eduroam network.
Internet access is available only through eduroam network.
Instructions describe eduroam network access configuration for all students and employees of Warsaw University, who have active account in Centrallnym Systemie Uwierzytelniania UW (UW Central Authentication System).
Users from other institutions participating in eduroam project should configure their access according to their instituion rules and instructrions .
Eduroam network configuration For Linux fedora 16
Before accessing eduraom network, change your password on logowanie.uw.edu.pl
Below you can find recommended instruction for devices with Liinux Fedora 16:
1. Using your web browser go to http://cat.eduroam.org website. You can change website language at the upper bar
2. Cliick "download your eduroam installer" banner
3. Choose University of Warsaw from poped-up list
4. Choose Linux as your instalation system
5. Go to folder where you downloaded the script, click it with right mouse button, choose "Properties", then "Access Rights" tab and select "Executable" field
|6. Click the installer file and accept the welcome info|
|7. Make sure you have chosen correct institution and continue|
|8. Type in your username in <PESEL>@uw.edu.pl format and accept|
|9. Type in your password and accept|
|10. Retype your password|
|11. Instalation is finished|
|12. Choose eduroam form available wireless networks|
|13. You should be connected in a moment|
In case of any issues please use our forum to describe your problem: http://portal.uw.edu.pl/web/eduroam/forum .