Eduroam project defines two wireless networks: eduroam-open and eduroam. Eduroam-open network allows you to access this website - here you can find all the instructions describing how to connect to eduroam network.
Internet access is available only through eduroam network.
Instructions describe eduroam network access configuration for all students and employees of Warsaw University, who have active account in Centrallnym Systemie Uwierzytelniania UW (UW Central Authentication System).
Users from other institutions participating in eduroam project should configure their access according to their instituion rules and instructrions .
Eduroam Configuration for android
Before accessing eduraom network, change your password on logowanie.uw.edu.pl
Below you can find recommended configuration for devices with Android:
|1. Run settings and choos networks menu.|
2. Make sure that Wi-Fi network is activatd.
3. Choose eduroam from available networks list.
4. Select PEAP as a method of EAP.
5. Select second authentication phase as: MSCHAPv2.
6. Type in your username according to pattern: <PESEL>@uw.edu.pl
7. Type in your Central Authentication System password ("USOSweb" password).
8. Select "Connect".
|9. You should be connected in a minute.|
In case of any issues please use our forum to describe your problem: http://portal.uw.edu.pl/web/eduroam/forum .